I know that schedules vary and that folks join us from all over the world (across many different time zones). So if you can’t make it for a live class, no worries: I know that no schedule can work for every person, so that’s why everything is recorded and downloadable — for life. While I think it’s beneficial to join live when you can, if you are not able to, that does not impede you from participating as you’re still able to listen to the recording, do the homework, and participate in online conversation on our course site.
March Group Schedule
Mondays, 12:00-1:15pm Eastern
- March 27
- April 10
- April 24
- May 8
- May 22
- June 5
More logistical info:
- Your course materials will be housed on a beautiful, easy-to-navigate members page on my website, so you will need access to the internet to view and download those materials.
- The live classes will utilize a web-based platform (so you can see both me & my screen) and audio. You will need a computer with internet access to participate. The way you’re able to participate during class is via online chat, so an ability to type in is helpful, but video/audio capacity on your end is not required.
- Everyone who participates in this training must be a 200hr certified yoga teacher or its equivalent. Students currently in process with their 2000hr teacher training are welcome to join, too.
- During some classes, we’ll do a practice together. When that is planned, it will be noted on your course site so you’ll know to have your mat nearby.
- What you won’t need: to brush your hair ahead of time. I won’t be able to see you through the video platform.